Custom Search

Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Restaurant just down the street from Skull Academy..

Hey ghouls...guess what, there's a new restaurant opening up down the street from the school and I saw a huge sign outside. They want us to send artwork and they will pick their favourites and hang them on the walls, it will be like an art gallery restaurant. I love the idea, I'm already working on something now.

And it doesn't matter how old you are, they are accepting art from all ages. I went up to the window and took a picture of the inside, it's still under construction, but you'll get an idea of where they are going to hang it.



This is so exciting, my artwork on their walls so everyone can see. I hope they pick my paintings.
You ghouls should email them your artwork too.

Post your artwork on their blog www.skullacademy.blogspot.com or email directly to the decorator:
gingerella201066@gmail.com and don't forget to add your permission to use your painting or drawing in future gingerlola2011 videos.

Thank you ghouls, I'm sure they will pick one of my pictures...I don't want to brag but I am really good at drawing.

Bye ghouls
Spectra
blog to you soon!